Your next chapter starts here!
International Family Lawyers

International Family Law

In present times, it is very common now for families to move around, either between provinces or out of the country all together. We represent clients where one spouse has already moved, either out of province, or out of the country, or both spouses returning to the same province and many other scenarios.

If you were married outside of the province of Quebec or out of the country, and now have been residing in Quebec for at least one year, we can represent you for your divorce, separation or any other legal matters you may be dealing with.

We also service clients oversees who are seeking to obtain either child support and/or spousal support, if the children and or other spouse resides in Quebec. If the children reside in Quebec and the spouse who you are claiming support from resides in Quebec, the proceedings will be instituted in Quebec.